Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 18

click to ENLARGE

So, here is the first of a few, possibly several, BUMP pictures. I know this picture is totally contrived (which makes me a hypocritcal ass. See Week 17) but that's what happens when you're born with the brain of an artist/designer and refuse to use anything other than natural light. I'd like to just clear the air here and say out loud that I don't enjoy having my picture taken. I might feel differently if Annie Leibovitz was behind the camera and I'd just spent 3 hours in hair and makeup but for the most part I consider myself strictly NOT photogenic. So please, bear with me as I try to figure out what works best when it comes to this sort of thing. I can already tell you that our dead yard and car will not be gracing any backgrounds in the future.

No comments: