Wednesday, November 11, 2009

20 Weeks

We had our 20 Week ultrasound yesterday and the verdict is in. The baby bean is definitely a baby boy! The ultrasound was fascinating. Everything looks a-okay and on course for the due date, March 31. We couldn't be more overwhelmed with awe and excitement.

I purchased my first pair of maternity pants which are considerably more comfortable than the jeans I was bumping out of. My bladder has shrunk to the size of thimble so I am often seen walking briskly to the ladies room and while I haven't had any food cravings I have been listening to A LOT of Metallica. There is a lot to think about when it comes to baby necessities and not A CLUE where to begin, although I know for sure I'm not going to be buying a "used" breast pump. Does that strike anyone else as being completely revolting?

1 comment:

sufferingsummer said...

awww. congratulations! I've never raised a little man but I have 4 nephews and it is quite the amazing experience...little men make my heart swoon :)