Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Poilu

Okay, people, I just discovered these freakishly long hairs. Two of them. On my right arm.

I was working at my desk, minding my own business, when I noticed a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye and thinking it was a stray hair that had inadvertently landed on me, I went to brush it away. Only this hair DIDN'T brush away. It stayed rooted to my arm resisting any form of removal. Heaven only knows where they came from, these wispy tendrils. I can't remember ever having these before and, believe me, it would have been difficult to NOT notice them considering they can be seen from space. So, I've been a little distracted by their presence; Counting down the minutes until I am in the safety of my bathroom and can detach them from my person.

No comments: