I'm sure I will regret this post but last week I had the most bizarre and vivid dreams which included, but is not limited to, the following moments:
1. Seth Rogen told me I had beautiful toes.
2. Gas prices skyrocketed to $15.65 per gallon.
3. My mom purchased the home next to Rob Lowe and he had a clear unobstructed view of our sauna.
5. I was back at Bible camp where a disgruntled camper shouted, "Surfers don't eat Marie Callendar's!". I don't know any surfers who can confirm this statement.
6. Ellen Page dropped out of Home Ec once she learned I was enrolled.
7. During a chance encounter with Steven Spielberg I confessed I didn't care for his movies much. He didn't seem very phased.
8. All my teeth fell out. Probably in protest to my lack of interest to Spielberg films.
9. I swam with Tiger Sharks and Great Whites in Mexico. Thanks Eric.
10. I was attacked by aforementioned Tiger Sharks and Great Whites in Mexico.
11. I got the word "Muscle" tattooed on my wrist. I was filled with regret.