Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Bad Morning


This was the scene that greeted me this morning as I was leaving my neighborhood. I wasn't surprised to see several police cars with their lights flashing since people who speed mindlessly down Kipling tend to turn into our street to collect their ticket and then drive carefully away. However, I was not expecting this. It's hard to say just how this vehicle ended up like this but what is certain is they must have been hauling some royal ass to make it this far into the yard. On it's side. After seeing that someone wasn't trapped in the vehicle or clutching a head wound while staggering away from the wreck I decided it would in no way be unethical to take a picture. Although the expression on the police officers face as he watched me probably would have been more newsworthy. I thought he was going to issue me a citation for simply living.

No comments: