Friday, January 2, 2009

A Touch of Sentiment

So the New Year has officially arrived, the holidays have come and gone, and I survived. I failed to get a family picture put together or Christmas cards sent but I think cards are terribly overrated. I'm working on putting together a fresh new masthead which should be posted sometime in March if my past blogging is any indication of my "follow through" skills. But overall I am feeling very blessed indeed to have such a wonderful husband, a fantastic family, and lovely friends. Our lives have never been so full and so rich! Excuse me while I shed a tear. Here's to the upcoming 365 days, may they be full of witty and cynical posts, appreciating the small and special moments, spending time with friends and family, and lots and lots of laughter. Side splitting, tear inducing, painful in a good way laughter! Happy 2009!

No comments: